Tuesday 23 March 2021

Ko wai ahau | About Me

My name is Amelia. I go to St Mary’s in Gisborne. I live with my mum and dad and my brother and sister. I am English and Maori. I was born in Australia. I have two cats .One is great and one is spotty. 

I like playing basketball at lunchtime. I'm good at sharing and writing and I'm good at Reading. I enjoy playing with my friend in the playground. I enjoy playing tag. My goal for this year is getting better at basketball and shooting hoops. 

I'm looking forward to going on a Marae trip this year. We're going to stay overnight and parents are allowed to come. Someone that inspires me is Dad and he's really really good at maths. He does nice things for us.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,
    thank you for sharing this information. You have set some great goals for this year. Good luck with achieving them.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.